MCCC is staffed by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together.
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
Current Member Roster:
- Co-Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Co-Chair: Brian Federico, Associate Director of Development, Stanford University
- Grants Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Grants Co-Chair and Treasurer: Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Outreach Co-Chair: Phoebe Daurio, ESL Senior Instructor II, Fulbright Program Co-Coordinator, Portland State University
- Secretary and Outreach Co-Chair: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance writer
- Taaj Armstrong, Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist, Portland General Electric
- Thuy Phan, Bravo Youth Orchestra
- Joanna Ponce, Global Education & Outreach
- Lisa Kay Yarborough, DNP Candidate, UPMC