MCCC is staffed by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together.
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
Current Member Roster:
- Co-Chair, Grants Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Co-Chair, Brian Federico, Associate Director of Development, Stanford University
- Treasurer: Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Outreach Co-Chair: Phoebe Daurio, ESL Senior Instructor II, Fulbright Program Co-Coordinator, Portland State Universit
- Secretary and Outreach Co-Chair: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance writer
- Taaj Armstrong, Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist, Portland General Electric
- Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Philip Cuomo, Producing Artistic Director, CoHo Productions
- Brian Federico, Associate Director of Development, Stanford University
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon
- Thuy Phan, Bravo Youth Orchestra
- Joanna Ponce, Global Education & Outreach
- Lisa Kay Yarborough, Zoom + Care