MCCC is led by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together and staffed by a part-time arts administrator.
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition board members, particularly those with experience in arts and culture as practitioners. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
To apply, you must be a resident of Multnomah County. Fill out our questionnaire and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Current MCCC Board
- Co-Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Co-Chair: Phoebe Daurio, ESL Senior Instructor II, Fulbright Program Co-Coordinator, Portland State University
- Grants Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Grants Co-Chair: Joanna Ponce, Global Education & Outreach
- Treasurer: Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Secretary and Outreach Co-Chair: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance Writer
- Member: Taaj Armstrong, Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist, Portland General Electric
- Member: Thuy Phan, Bravo Youth Orchestra
- Member: Tim Hecox, World Forestry Center
Maesie Speer, Arts and Culture Consultant, theatre-maker