MCCC is led by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together. The Regional Arts and Culture Council (RACC) provides fiscal sponsorship and grant administration support.
MCCC invites Multnomah County residents to apply to serve as Coalition board members, particularly those with experience in arts and culture as practitioners. Applications are reviewed by the current board. Each board member serves up to two three-year terms and participates in our grants panel at least once during each term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community. To be eligible, you must be a resident of Multnomah County. Learn more about about serving on the MCCC board.
Current MCCC Board
- Co-Chair: Phoebe Daurio, Open Oregon Educational Resources
- Co-Chair: Tim Hecox, World Forestry Center
- Grants Co-Chair: Taaj Armstrong, Portland General Electric
- Secretary and Grants Co-Chair: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance Writer
- Treasurer: Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Outreach Chair: Ben Waterhouse, Oregon Humanities
- Member: Samuel Hobbs, push/FOLD
- Member: Richard Jung, Portland Gay Men’s Chorus
- Member: Thuy Phan, Community Alliance of Tenants
- Member: Van Pham, Arcada LLC