Remember that if you are a MCCC grant recipient, you must use both MCCC and OCT logos on your advertisements.
Grant Writing Tips
There are a lot of great grant writing resources and tips available. Please keep in mind that some of the advice provided in these resources may not apply to MCCC’s criteria, but we still find them helpful.
We are also happy to answer any grant questions you have, send us an email: email@example.com.
Learn about past awards
The Final Report for grant cycle ending in 2020 must be filed online using the grant portal at https://www.racc.submittable.com
If you applied for an extension, due to COVID-19, your final great report deadline will be extended.
Here are some detailed instructions for submitting your MCCC final report:
1. Log into your account at https://racc.submittable.com/l
2. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. A menu will drop down. Click “My Submissions”.
4. You will see a submission marked with a green “Accepted”. Click on the organization’s name to left of this icon.
5. Your grant application will be opened. Click on the tab that is labeled “MCCC 2020 Final Report”.
6. Fill out the final report. You can save a draft or submit the report using the brown buttons at the bottom of the form.
View the Multnomah County Cultural Plan
View the 2016 Annual Report