Grant FAQ Events
Join us for our optional FAQ sessions to learn more about MCCC. Bring your questions about grant writing and eligibility for our grant.
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
7238 SE Foster Road
Portland, OR 97206
Note this event will not have a formal FAQ. Instead, it is a celebration of MCCC, join us for networking and kicking off our 2020 grant cycle.
6:00 – 8:00 PM
North Portland Library
512 N Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97217
Remember that if you are a MCCC grant recipient, you must use both MCCC and OCT logos on your advertisements.
Grant Writing Tips
There are a lot of great grant writing resources and tips available. Please keep in mind that some of the advice provided in these resources may not apply to MCCC’s criteria, but we still find them helpful.
We are also happy to answer any grant questions you have, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about past awards
The Final Report for grant cycle ending in 2019 must be filed online using the grant portal at http://www.racc.submittable.com
Here are some detailed instructions for submitting your MCCC final report:
1. Log into your account at https://racc.submittable.com/l
2. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. A menu will drop down. Click “My Submissions”.
4. You will see a submission marked with a green “Accepted”. Click on the organization’s name to left of this icon.
5. Your grant application will be opened. Click on the tab that is labeled “MCCC 2019 Final Report”.
6. Fill out the final report. You can save a draft or submit the report using the brown buttons at the bottom of the form.
View the 2016 Annual Report