Download the MCCC logo (72 ppi, jpeg)
Download the MCCC logo (300 ppi, png)
Remember that if you are a MCCC grant recipient, you must use both MCCC and OCT logos on your advertisements. If you need other file types, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Writing Tips
There are a lot of great grant writing resources and tips available. Please keep in mind that some of the advice provided in these resources may not apply to MCCC’s criteria, but we still find them helpful.
We are also happy to answer any grant questions you have. Send us an email: email@example.com.
Learn about past awards:
The Final Report for grant cycle ending in 2021 must be filed online using the grant portal at https://www.racc.submittable.com.
Here are some detailed instructions for submitting your MCCC final report:
- Log into your account at https://racc.submittable.com/l
ogin. Make sure to use the same email address you used to submit your original application.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- A menu will drop down. Click “My Submissions”.
- You will see a submission marked with a green “Accepted”. Click on the organization’s name to left of this icon.
- Your grant application will be opened. Click on the tab that is labeled “MCCC 2020 Final Report”.
- Fill out the final report. You can save a draft or submit the report using the brown buttons at the bottom of the form.
View the Multnomah County Cultural Plan