Our grant cycle is currently closed, please expect announcement of awards by December 15, 2019.
If you represent a Multnomah County based cultural event, program or organization, you may be eligible to apply for a MCCC grant. Grants can be used to fund a specific cultural event or activity as long as it is open to the public. You may apply for up to $2,000 for activities or events that will:
- Make culture accessible and affordable to Multnomah County residents
- Support organizations and activities that emphasize cultural diversity
- Encourage new cultural activities
- Enhance arts education and cultural awareness among youth
- Foster partnerships and collaborations which support the above-stated goals
Grant Writing Resources:
We are also happy to answer any grant questions you have, send us an email: email@example.com.
Key Points to consider when applying for our grant:
- If your grant is approved you will be notified in early December.
- Grant projects must take place during the calendar year following the approval of your grant application, and you must be willing to acknowledge MCCC as a funder in your promotional materials.
- Recipients of grants in two consecutive years are not eligible to apply for a third consecutive year. If you received MCCC funds in 2018 and 2019, you must take a year off. You can reapply for 2021.
- Recipients of 2019 awards must submit their final report to be eligible for a 2020 award. If your event has already happened, please submit your final report as soon as possible. If your grant will happen in the final months of 2019, please submit your report by January 31st, 2020. File your final report via http://www.racc.submittable.com
When the cycle is open, submit applications online at http://www.racc.submittable.com Keep in mind that MCCC grants are not the same as Regional Arts & Culture Council (RACC) grants. RACC serves as the fiscal agent for MCCC.
If you need technical assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition as a Board Member?