MCCC is staffed by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together.
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
Current Member Roster:
- Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Co-Chair: Paul Susi, Portland Actors Ensemble/Shakespeare in the Parks
- Treasurer: Bruce Livingston, PlayWrite
- Secretary: Vacant
- Grants Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Philip Cuomo, Producing Artistic Director, CoHo Proudctions
- Sharon Eldridge, BRAVO Youth Orchestras
- Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon
- Ivonne Saed, Graphic Designer, Author, Photographer, Translator
- Carole Shellhart, Children’s Institute
- Lisa Kay Yarborough, Medical Student