MCCC is staffed by an all volunteer board representing some of the many threads that weave Multnomah County together.
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
Current Member Roster:
- Chair: Paul Susi, Portland Actors Ensemble/ Shakespeare in the Parks
- Treasurer: Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Secretary: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance writer
- Grants Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Outreach Chair: Sharon Eldridge, BRAVO Youth Orchestras
- Taaj Armstrong, Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist, Portland General Electric
- Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Philip Cuomo, Producing Artistic Director, CoHo Productions
- Brian Federico, Associate Director of Development, Stanford University
- Bruce Livingston, PlayWrite
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon
- Lisa Kay Yarborough, Medical Student