Where do I send my final report?
The Final Report for grant cycles must be filed online using the grant portal at http://www.racc.submittable.com. Reports for 2018 awardees must be submitted by as soon as possible after your event. Final reports must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
1. Log into your account at https://racc.submittable.com/l
2. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. A menu will drop down. Click “My Submissions”.
4. You will see a submission marked with a green “Accepted”. Click on the organization’s name to left of this icon.
5. Your grant application will be opened. Click on the tab that is labeled “MCCC 2018 Final Report”.
6. Fill out the final report. You can save a draft or submit the report using the brown buttons at the bottom of the form.
Where can I download the MCCC logo?
Are you currently accepting applications?
The grant cycle is currently closed. 2019 applicants will be notified by December 15, 2018.
What is the grant application process?
Our grant cycle opens August 27, 2018. Applications are submitted via the portal at http://www.racc.submittable.com. If you applied last year, your organization’s information should be saved in the system provided that you use the same login information. If this is your first time applying, creating an account with Submittable takes seconds. Decision of award is sent to applicants by December 15, 2018.
When will 2018 MCCC grant awards be announced?
2019 MCCC grant awards will be announced by December 15, 2018.
Where do I apply?
When the grant award cycle is open, grants can be submitted via the application portal at http://www.racc.submittable.com. If you applied last year, your organization’s information should be saved in the system provided that you use the same login information.
Are there examples of successful grant applications?
See an example of a successful grant application here.
Do you offer information sessions to learn more about MCCC grants?
MCCC offers information sessions while the grant cycle is open. We are happy to answer questions about grants, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
¿Tiene usted una copia de las Guías de Subvención del MCCC en español?
por favor envíe un correo electrónico email@example.com.
I have an idea for an MCCC grant, how do I know if it qualifies?
I have received a grant for the past two consecutive years. Am I eligible this year?
Recipients of MCCC grants in two consecutive years are not eligible to apply for funds the following year. For example, an organization that was awarded grants to take place in 2017 and 2018 is not eligible to apply for 2018 funds and must wait until the 2020 grant cycle to reapply.
Is a MCCC grant the same as a RACC grant?
No, they are different. MCCC disperses funds from the Oregon Cultural Trust only. RACC receives funding from a variety of public and private partners to serve artists, arts organizations, schools and residents throughout Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties. Oregon Cultural Trust is only one funding partner out of many. RACC serves as the MCCC fiscal agent for grant funds.
How do I join the MCCC?
Be a part of the Coalition!
MCCC invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
Current Member Roster:
- Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Co-Chair: Paul Susi, Portland Actors Ensemble/ Shakespeare in the Parks
- Treasurer: Bruce Livingston, PlayWrite
- Secretary: Prudence Fenwick Roberts, Curator, Freelance writer
- Grants Chair: Kris Anderson, Consultant and Author
- Outreach Chair: Sharon Eldridge, BRAVO Youth Orchestras
- Philip Cuomo, Producing Artistic Director, CoHo Productions
- Brian Federico, Associate Director of Development, Stanford University
- Leanne Grabel, Writer, Illustrator, Spoken word performance artist
- Leslie Kay, Attorney
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon