The Coalition is hiring!
The Coalition is seeking to contract with an Administration Specialist. This is a one-year renewable position that will work with the Coalition in support of the annual grants cycle, outreach, and general administrative tasks.
The contract will be awarded no later than May 31, 2017. For details, scope of work and how to apply, click here.
Be a part of the Coalition!
The Multnomah County Cultural Coalition (MCCC) invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
- Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Co-Chair: Paul Susi, Theater Artist and Educator
- Treasurer: Bruce Livingston, PlayWrite
- Secretary: FX Rosica, Self-employed Artist
- Grants Chair: Carole Shellhart, Oregon Humanities
- Outreach Chair: Brenda Morgan, Multnomah County Office of Citizen Involvement
- Kris Anderson, Author and Consultant
- Kriya Krisnabai-Gitanjali, Portland Public Schools
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon
- Ivonne Saed, Graphic Designer, Author, Photographer, Translator
- Aaron Smith, Basic Rights Oregon