Be a part of the Coalition!
The Multnomah County Cultural Coalition (MCCC) invites community members to apply to serve as Coalition members. Applications are reviewed by the committee. Each coalition member serves for three years and participates in our grants panel at least once during that term. MCCC encourages applications from all corners of the community.
- Co-Chair: Matthew Cowan, Oregon Historical Society
- Co-Chair: Paul Susi, Theater Artist and Educator
- Treasurer: Bruce Livingston, PlayWrite
- Secretary: FX Rosica, Self-employed Artist
- Grants Chair: Carole Shellhart, Children’s Institute
- Outreach Chair: Brenda Morgan, Multnomah County Office of Citizen Involvement
- Kris Anderson, Author and Consultant
- Sharon Eldridge, BRAVO Youth Orchestras
- Kriya Krisnabai-Gitanjali, Portland Public Schools
- Lydia Ness, Restore Oregon
- Ivonne Saed, Graphic Designer, Author, Photographer, Translator