The MCCC grant cycle is currently closed.
2018 MCCC grant awards will be announced by December 15, 2017.
If you represent a Multnomah County based cultural event, program or organization, you may be eligible to apply for a MCCC grant. Grants can be used to fund a specific cultural event or activity as long as it is open to the public. You may apply for up to $2,000 for activities or events that will:
- Make culture accessible and affordable to Multnomah County residents
- Support organizations and activities that emphasize cultural diversity
- Encourage new cultural activities
- Enhance arts education and cultural awareness among youth
- Foster partnerships and collaborations which support the above stated goals
We recommend you read full grant guidelines here.
Key Points to consider when applying for a grant:
- Start the process by applying for a grant when the application cycle opens in September of each year.
- If your grant is approved you will be notified in early December 2017.
- Grant projects must take place during the calendar year following the approval of your grant application, and you must be willing to acknowledge MCCC as a funder in your promotional materials.
- Recipients of grants in two consecutive years are not eligible to apply for a third consecutive year. If you received MCCC funds in 2016 and 2017, you must take a year off. You can reapply for 2019.
- Recipients of 2017 awards must submit their final report to be eligible for a 2018 award. If your event has already happened, please submit your final report before the grant cycle closes on October 11th. If your grant will happen in the final months of 2017, please submit your report by January 31st, 2018.File your final report via http://www.racc.submittable.com
Submit applications online at http://www.racc.submittable.com Keep in mind that MCCC grants are not the same as Regional Arts & Culture Council (RACC) grants. RACC serves as the fiscal agent for MCCC.
RACC staff are available to provide technical assistance with the Submittable online application system. If you have questions, please contact Jack MacNichol at 503-823-2928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.